Full Time Teacher - Permanent, Torbay Kindergarten
Experienced, leaderful teacher
Northern Auckland Kindergarten Association are seeking a talented, experienced leaderful teacher to join our amazing team at Torbay Kindergarten on Auckland's North Shore.
Torbay Kindergarten has an exceptional reputation in the community due to responsive leadership and passionate and inspired teachers. The children attend 8.30am - 2.30pm and enjoy a spacious and inviting indoor/outdoor environment as well as regular excursions to the beach.
Teachers enjoy excellent working conditions under the Kindergarten Teachers Collective Agreement (KTCA) along with the security of being part of a supportive association which makes this an opportunity than no skilled and talented teacher should miss.
- Share our commitment to ensuring all children experience an exceptional early childhood education experience
- Have strong documentation skills
- Are a supportive team member who can also shoulder responsibility
- Have recent successful teaching experience with 3-5 year old children
- Hold a NZ recognised ECE teaching qualification
- Hold current NZ Teacher Certification
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate and
- Are a NZ resident or hold a NZ work visa
you may just be the person we are searching for.
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and direct enquiries to:
Closes 10.00am, 3rd October 2018, Vacancy Reference # 1H9kke